Features and Programs
- Steering wheel, pedals, seat from real car
- Instrument cluster on LCD front screen
- Steering force feedback
- Important instruments and controls lamps are present
- Front screens showing 180º view
- Stereo Sound System on front screen
- Top of the range PC’s as well as the NVidia GTX Graphic Boards
- Controllable from tablets or touch screen
- Same software as for the top-of-the-range AutoSim driving simulators
- Automated evaluation of training scenarios
- Software debugging from AutoSim via Internet
- The vehicle types are factory configurable on all relevant parameters (engine power,
transmission, physics, etc.)
- Student communication is in the customer native language
- Graphic and voice controlled directing system
General contents in Training Programs
The training program library is under continuous development in collaboration with customers
Automated and student self-managed operation
The self-managed student system enables the student to use the simulator without supervision. The student manages the simulator using a small tablet logged on to the cabin network. The tablet displays the available exercises as prepared by the teacher. The student runs the exercises in order, or repeats them if he wants to or has been told to by the automated evaluation.
The teacher receives a full report afterwards.
The system can be delivered for the customer native language.