1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when they visit a web page and that allow information related to browsing or a code that allows the user to be unequivocally identified.
2. TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The https://www.autosim.no/ website uses session Cookies and/or persistent Cookies which, in turn, may be its own and/or third-party Cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own cookies: Those created or managed by the person in charge of the AutoSim AS website. The website https://www.autosim.no/ uses its own Cookies for the following purposes:
* Techniques: they allow the user to browse the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, use security elements during navigation, store content.
* Personalization: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, remembering video playback preferences.
Third-party cookies: Those managed by service providers outside AutoSim AS.
The third parties that can configure and access Cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store are used, are detailed below:
Analysis: Analytical cookies are used to create browsing profiles and to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services.
ACCEPT OR REJECT
To accept Decline
You can also: REJECT ALL COOKIES.
3. DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done through the following link.
The user must take into account that some features of the contents of the Website https://www.autosim.no/ are only available if the installation of Cookies in their browser is allowed. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may totally or partially affect the normal functioning of the Website or prevent access to some of its services.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
AutoSim AS can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
If you want more information about what use we make of Cookies, you can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org